1. Urban Safety: An urban profile of Vietnam (UNESCAP, 2009)
2. Cigarette Smoking and Alcohol Use among Vietnamese Youth: Major findings from SAVY 2 & Policy Implications (GOPFP, ADB, UNFPA, 2010)
4. People with Disability in Vietnam: Findings from 2009 Census (forthcoming, GSO, 2011)
Circulars on National guidelines to implement the Methadone Maintenance Treatment (MMT) for drug addicts in Vietnam
5. Evaluation of the 100% Ccondom Use Program in An Giang: Results and Lessons learned for Sustainability and Scale-up.
6. Health and Utilization of Health Services of the Poor, Ethnic Minorities, and Women in Thai Nguyen, Vietnam. Edited by Nguyen Thanh Liem, Ha Anh Duc and Peter Miller (PHAD and the Population Council). The Culture and Information Publishing House. 2013
7. Nguyen HL, Nguyen QN, Ha DA, Phan DT, Nguyen HN, Goldberg Prevalence of Comorbidities and Their Impact on Hospital Management, and “hort-Term Outcomes in Vietnamese Patients Hospitalized with a First Acute Myocardial Infarction. PLo“ ONE. 2014. 9(10): e108998. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0108998.
8. Nguyen HL, Ha DA, Phan DT, Nguyen QN, Nguyen HN, Nguyen H, Goldberg “ex Diferences in Clinical Characteristics, Hospital Management Practices, and In-hospital Outcomes in Patients Hospitalized in a Vietnamese Hospital with a First Acute Myocardial Infarction. PLo“ ONE. 2014. 9(4): e95631. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0095631.
9. Ha DA, Goldberg RJ, Allison JJ, Chu TH, Nguyen HL. Prevalence, Awareness, Treatment, and Con- trol of High Blood Pressure: a population-based survey in Thai Nguyen, Vietnam. PLo“ 2013. 8(6): e66792. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0066792
10. Katona Lindsay , RosenJoseph M., Vu Nguyen C., Nguyen Cuong K., Dang Linh T., Thiem Vu D., Nguyen Khanh C., Ratner Kyle G., GanKevin, and Katona Peter. A new paradigm for disease sur- veillance inVietnam. Journal: Telemedicine and e-Health. May 2014, 20(5): 493-495.
11. Tuan, ; Nguyen, C. K.; and Huan, T. D. First-principles prediction for the stability of LiK(BH4)2. Physica “tatus “olidi (b) 2014, 251 (8), 1539-44. doi:10.1002/pssb.201350323
12. Nguyen LT, Rahman ), Emerson MR, Nguyen MH, )abin L“. Cigarete smoking and Drinking Be- havior of Migrant Adolescents and Young Adults in Hanoi, Journal of Adolescent Health, Vol. 50 (3s): pp. “61-“67.
13. Huy X. Ha, Michael Ross, Jan M. H. Risser& Huong M. Nguyen. Determinants of Homosexuali- ty-Related “tigma among Men Who Have “ex with Men in Hanoi, Vietnam. International Journal of “exual Health, Volume 26, Issue 3, 2014
14. Huy Ha, Michael Ross, Jan M. H. Risser, and Huong T. M. Nguyen. Measurement of “tigma in Men Who Have “ex with Men in Hanoi, Vietnam: Assessment of a Homosexuality-Related “tig- ma “cale. Journal of “exually Transmited Diseases. Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 174506
15. Van Minh H, Giang KB, Liem NT, Palmer M, Thao NP, and Duong LB (2015). “Estimating the extra cost of living with disability in Vietnam”. Global Public Health, 10 (“1): pp. “70-“79
16. Lee, , )appelli, R., Goldner, E. M., Vu, N. C., Corbet, K. K. and Murphy, J. (2015), The Political Economy of Mental Health in Vietnam: Key Lessons for Countries in Transition. Asia & the Paciic Policy “tudies. doi: 10.1002/app5.74
17. Tran Kieu Nhu, Vu Cong Nguyen (2013). The choice of self treatment in Thai Nguyen Province and Its associated factors. The culture and Information Publishing House : 119-136
18. Ted Hammet, Vu Cong Nguyen, Kieu Thanh Binh, Nguyen Tuan Phong, Nguyen Duy Tung, Chris- tine Ortiz, Dang Ha “on, Tran Minh Implementation Manual for 100% Condom Use Program to Prevent HIV&“TIs in Vietnam, U“AID/HPI/PHAD : 35p
19. Andrew Waldren, Theodore Hammet, Christine Ortiz, Nguyen Duy Tung, Vu Cong Nguyen, Ngu- yen Tuan Phong, Dang Ha “on (2012). Evaluation of the 100% Condom Use Program in An Giang. Results and Lessons Learned for “ustainability and “cale-up : 18p